Career Episode Report for Mechanical Engineers
Guaranteed Positive Assessment!
Get Help From Qualified Native Engineering Experts.
Take Your First Step Towards Successful Migration To Australia & New Zealand!
Qualification Required To Apply
Australia is one of the most sought-after countries by engineers seeking a prospering career abroad. They must, however, qualify the CDR Assessment conducted by Engineers Australia (EA). This test essentially evaluates an individual's skills and experiences and whether or not they fit in with the EA's requirements. Mechanical Engineers wishing to migrate to Australia must clear the CDR Assessment under the code (ANZSCO) 233512.
Following are the qualifications prescribed for mechanical engineers in the Handbook of Engineers Australia Migration Skills:
- The candidate ought to have completed 12 years of schooling or its equivalent
- He/she should hold a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (min 4 years)
- He/she should meet the cut-off for the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- A minimum score of 6.0 must have been obtained by the candidate in all the four sections of the English Language Test
- The test sheet should not be more than 2 years older than the date of application reception
- In addition, the candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of work experience
A mechanical engineer usually gets employment in one of the following three categories:
- Air-conditioning Engineer
- Building Services Engineer
- Heating and Ventilation Engineer
These engineers would be required to be responsible for some or all of the following responsibilities:
- examining resource utilisation, operational data, facility layout, production routines and other costs in order to determine optimum equipment and worker efficiencies
- administer and organise project labour, and delivery of equipment and products
- examining plant and ensuring maintenance of optimum performance
- studying organizational charts, functional statements and project instructions in order to determine the roles and responsibilities of the personnel and work units
- developing appliances, components, goods for manufacture and other mechanical equipment along with systems of construction
- inspecting work samples and conducting work measurement programs for ensuring the development of standards governing labour utilization
- demonstrating techniques, policies and standards for quality control, installation, testing, modification in accordance with safety regulations and engineering principles
- supervising overall maintenance of plant and ensuring that requirements for new surveys, designs and maintenance schedules are met
- designing specifications of manufacture; determining layouts of plants and systems along with equipment, piping and material flows capacities
How CDRReport Can Help You With Your Career Episode Report?
The section of Career Episode Report of your CDR report has the potential to make or break your chances of getting selected by the EA. Our team comprises of highly professional writers and engineers who provide you with just about all the things you need for an impeccable CDR report. Often, students make the critical mistake of mentioning trivial details about their organization’s achievements rather than emphasising their own. We know precisely what the EA is looking for in a Career Episode Report for Mechanical Engineers and our approval rate of 99% acts as the validation. We also offer Career Episode Sample Mechanical Engineer so the candidates can assess and understand the expectations accurately. We make sure that we present your experiences in a way that complements your journey and unique personality. The two things you never have to worry about when working with us are quality and timely delivery of our services.