Career Episode Report for Chemical Engineers
Guaranteed Positive Assessment!
Get Help From Qualified Native Engineering Experts.
Take Your First Step Towards Successful Migration To Australia & New Zealand!
Qualification Required To Apply
In the present age, Chemical engineers seem to be in great demand globally. The reason being a large number of industries depending on the synthesis of chemicals and materials. Chemical engineers enjoy a number of great opportunities in addition to conventional careers in the chemical, oil and energy industries. These are:
- Electronic device fabrication, and
- Environmental engineering
Processes involving the chemical or physical transformation of matter require unique training of the chemical engineer that comes in handy in his/her career.
The basic qualifications required are as follows:
- Completed 12 years of schooling
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification
- He/she must have secured at least 6.0 in the English Language Test
- He/she should also have scored at least as much or more than the cut-off requirement of International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- The aspirant should also possess relevant work experience in the field
Thorough knowledge of Chemistry, Biology, Physics, and Mathematics to solve problems related to the production or use of chemicals is essential. Chemical Engineers who aspire to migrate to Australia must clear the CDR Assessment under the code (ANZSCO) 233111.
A chemical engineer is expected to dutifully discharge all/some of the following responsibilities:
- Analysing pollution regulating issues and product utilization
- Studying product failure stats and figures and applying laboratory tests to rectify or reject possible causes and suggesting ways to overcome problems
- Designing chemical process systems and scheduling control system for processes that can be used to separate and eliminate components, affect chemical changes and regulate handling and storing of solids, liquids and gases
- Identifying and rectifying malfunctions in chemical plants
- Evaluating plans for new goods and presenting material selection recommendations in concomitance with design specifications
- Consulting with the manufacturer of materials such as polymers, cement and ceramics during evaluation of materials fit for specific product applications
- Ensuring correct use of equipment and materials and whether they conform to specifications
- Supervising the operation and maintenance of equipment in order to achieve optimum efficiency under secure operating conditions
- Designing and administering laboratory to create new materials and fabrication procedures for the new materials to fulfil performance standards and production costs
How CDRReport Can Help You with Your Career Episode Report?
Chemical Engineers looking forward to migrate to Australia must understand the importance of a strong Career Development Report. Aspirants often become addled when it comes to presenting their work experience in their CDR. Here, a Chemical Engineer Career Episode Example can give them the desired head start. While a CDR gives an overall idea of a candidate’s professional competence, it is the CER that provides a detailed narrative of the professional excellence and competency of the candidate.
Two things need to be kept in mind while writing a Career Episode Report by Chemical Engineers:
- The assessors are not interested in how the organization you previously worked for has achieved milestones and how it is the epitome of excellence
- Your CER does not just convey your professional calibre but also conveys to the EA your language fluency
Our team of highly professional and driven engineers and writers make sure that you have a CER just as capable as you. Their experience allows them to draft reports that are not just of superior quality but that also stand-out in a sea of other CERs. You can reach out to review a Career Episode Sample Chemical Engineer, worked by our team. Our unbeatable rate of 99% positive assessments with Engineers Australia, is the perfect assurance towards realizing your dreams. We promise to deliver plagiarism-free content every time.